Brain Wellness Institute Marriage Intensive
At the Brain Wellness Institute, we provide a safe, accepting and nurturing space to begin the work of identifying root causes of your marital distress and restore friendship and love within your relationship. Marriage Intensives have been found to be a very effective way to heal and restore a couple’s marriage. Many couples coming into a Marriage Intensive are hurting, discouraged and have lost hope. Marriage Intensives are specifically designed for couples in crisis to rebuild trust and restore their love for one another.
At the Brain Wellness Institute’s Marriage Intensive we will assess your unique marital dynamics and concerns and develop a comprehensive customized treatment plan for you and your spouse. Our relationship experts will help you to enhance your marriage through conflict resolution, restoring trust, developing more effective communication, and increasing emotional intimacy. During your three-day intensive, you and your spouse will go through a process that usually takes four to five months for couples in traditional marriage counseling to achieve.
The Brain Wellness Marriage Intensive program will address your specific needs around a variety of topics including:
- Communication problems
- Financial stress and career conflicts
- Blended families
- Power and control struggles
- Parenting conflicts
- Patterns of criticizing, blaming, and defensive responses
- Shutting down, distancing, and emotional withdrawal
- Intimacy and sexual issues
- Infidelity and affairs
- Trust issues and personal insecurities
The 3-day intensive provides a couple with a multiple day counseling experience with an experienced clinical psychologist. This program is tailored to a couple’s specific needs and allows for flexibility as you and your therapist determine together the direction of each day’s sessions. This program is held at our private practice located in Newport Beach, CA. You can expect to receive 18 hours of focused relationship work to be completed over the course of 3 days. During these sessions you will meet both individually and as a couple with your therapist.
Intensives are designed for couples who:
- Desire results quickly
- Are experiencing significant distress in their relationships
- Are unable to attend traditional therapy each week due to scheduling conflicts or work commitments
- Have high conflict relationships and difficulty with communication
- Have tried traditional, weekly marriage counseling and found the results less than desirable
- 18 hours of individual and marital counseling over a 3-day period with a Licensed Clinical Psychologist
- Two separate one-hour long phone coaching sessions with your marriage coach as a follow-up to the marriage intensive
- $5,000 per couple